- With massive potential audiences on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter, live streaming saw huge growth.
- United Airlines reminded all of us why crisis PR is still incredibly important.
- Earned media has become increasingly important with 89 percent of marketing/communications professionals saying they use it to support the demand generation goal of driving brand awareness.
- The growth of influence marketing was explosive with the number of platforms and agencies in the space increasing by 220 percent in the last two years.
- Artificial intelligence made it easier for marketers to get better results in a number of different ways.
As we reflect on the previous year and continue to head into 2018, we’ve rounded up our top 10 posts from 2017 for your reading pleasure. Take a look at some of the posts Cision readers loved.
Despite the availability of streaming music services like Apple Music and Spotify good old fashion terrestrial radio is still hugely important. If you have an event or celebrity to promote in a major media market radio may be the way to go.
Journalists are increasingly using social media. In fact, 73 percent of journalists reported using social media for their work daily. Read this post to learn how to better interact with journalists on social.
At late entry this year, our 2018 content calendar earned a ton of page views in December. Use the included template to plan out your content calendar for the rest of this year.
Not having the ability to accurately measure the impact of public relations has plagued the industry for many years, but it’s a problem that’s no more. Cision now offers the technology to measure PR campaigns from awareness to conversion. Find out all about it in this post about Cision Impact.
Press releases are still an amazing way to get your news out there, and they’re an important part of your marketing strategy. Oh, and they can also help you generate leads! This post helps you learn how to write press releases that convert.
Instagram is an amazing tool for marketers, but because it’s mobile-only using it is challenging. Luckily, Jim Dougherty came up with a handy guide for how to post on a desktop.
75 percent of marketers plan to increase PR spend over the next five years. Read this post to find out why earned media is a must for any marketing strategy.
Getting the most out of social media campaigns is important for any communications professional. By selecting the right targeting parameters you can get more bang for your buck.
The title says it all if you love Google Docs and use WordPress this post will tell you how to make the most of both.
When your company wants to get news out, sending a press release is a great way to do it. But, if you’re using the same boring template every time chances are no one is going to care. Liven up your press releases to earn more attention.
What’s on The Horizon This Year?
Want to find out what the best posts of 2018 are going to be? Subscribe to the Cision blog for great content delivered to your inbox every day!
Have a press release?
CONTACT kAREN J LEE Editorial Director http://Reviewsandtrends.com